Nick Cave Links
Basic resources, complementary to Collector's Hell
Maurice' picks: small but specially dedicated sites
Sites in other languages
Other Nick Cave sites
Official sites and merchandise
Luca's Nick Cave Web Ring
- Erik's Angel In Devil's Boots has taken over
Ross' Cave Inn...
articles, lyrics, interviews, trivia, etc... do not miss the
Nick Cave Originals Quiz.
A dead link? Let me know!
- The Vanity Set
Rowland S. Howard web site - Rowland
S. Howard with Mick Harvey and Brian Hooper live photos
Michael's Dirty Three page
The Dirty Three -
The Dirty Three, small
page with nice photos -
Billion's Dirty Three page,
official - Bella Union's
Dirty Three page, official,
- Very nice
French Dirty Three page -
Neubauten Page - Official Blixa Bargeld Page
Neubauten Page -
Liliacea's Neubauten page -
Swedish Neubauten page
- Hugo Race and the True Spirit -
- Barry Adamson... by Dolf van der Haven
- Mark's Barry Adamson Page
- Anita Lane
- Suzie Higgie (new)
- Kid Congo
- Botanica with former Congo Norvell member Paul Wallfisch
- Daniel Jones' Foetus page - DI 1-9026, another Foetus page
- Lydia Lunch at Figurehead Records -
Lydia Lunch another page with many links
- Hellione's Gallon Drunk site -
official Terry Edwards site
- Lydia Zamm
- Producers: Flood
- Tony Cohen
- The Walkabouts
- The Go-Betweens
- The Royal Stable,
excellent Palace Brothers/Will Oldham page
- Polly Jean Harvey
- Ed Kuepper, excellent official site
- 16 Horsepower -
Thank You For Clapping another 16 HP site!
- Tindersticks, official site
Gun Club by Hellione -
Ger Potze's Gun Club page
- Henry Rollins
- Theo Hakola in English -
Theo Hakola in French, more complete
- I Knew Buffalo Bill by Jeremy Gluck
- Simon Bonney in French
- The Cruel Sea
- The Cruel Sea Discography
- Tex Perkins Discography
- Beasts Of Bourbon Discography
- Kim Salmon Discography
- Australian Rock Homepage
- Jasper Lee's Australian Band Site
- Slovenian page with Die Haut, Blixa and many
interviews (in Slovenian) but also cool photos!
- All the Bob Dylan links you'll ever need
Join the Nick Cave mailing list called goodson! Subscribe to
with the text
subscribe goodson (your_email_address)
in the message body. The list itself can be mailed at
Snail mail contact address
For Nick Cave information and merchandise, or for subscribing to
the official, quarterly fanzine The Witness, the current contact address is:
(this is also the address to use if you want to write to Nick;
I don't have his email or any other address).
Restricted Area -
PO BOX 16902 -
London W10 6ZU - UK
Before you leave...
If you leave my site from here... thanks for the visit, perhaps
add me to your bookmarks or even better, to the links on your page!
Of course, if you have a
Nick Cave (related) page, then let me know and I'll add it.
visitors may have left my site here since February 7, 1998.
Comments are welcome!
Back to Nick Cave Collector's Hell